GEMS Westminster School - Sharjah is a school with a difference, providing our students with care, direction and opportunities. Our programmes encourage the personal, social, physical, ethical and academic well-being of all our students as they strive to achieve their full potential. Our educational programmes are designed to:
- Offer modern and relevant curricula and authentic instruction consonant with The National Curriculum for England.
- Foster in all our students a keen interest in learning and in striving for the highest levels of academic achievement.
- Help our students acquire the knowledge and skills relevant to life in a dynamically changing world, and to use these skills effectively and efficiently.
- Instil in our students a respect for moral and ethical values.
- Provide our students with a safe, happy, nurturing and learning environment.
- Offer our students a range of activities and opportunities to promote excellence, success, confidence and self-esteem
- Help our students develop lively, enquiring minds with the ability to question, reason rationally and apply themselves to tasks and physical skills.
- Actively encourage our students to be appreciative of and sensitive to different cultures and traditions.
- Provide our students with opportunities to develop their skills in both cognitive and affective areas of education.
- Provide our students with the care and direction that will encourage personal, social, physical, ethical and academic well-being
- Maintain frequent constructive and open relations with our parents in recognition that education is a partnership. We offer our students a wide variety of co-curricular and extra-curricular programmes designed to ensure opportunities for all students to participate.