Fees and Payments
We endeavour to make our payment process as easy as possible with a range of simple and straightforward payment options, as well as a clear, concise fee structure. You’ll find everything you need to know about our fees and payment process here. Of course, if you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact us:
Email: [email protected]
The tuition fees are due prior to the start of the academic year and payable in advance of attendance, at the start of each term. Tuition fees will be invoiced from the time of admission to ensure that payments can be processed before the start of the term. If your circumstances change, it is essential that you contact us in advance of the deadline so that we can guide you on available options. Please note, all tuition fees are in accordance with the fee structure established by GEMS Education under the guidance of SPEA established School Fee Framework.
Save With GEMS Rewards
- All fees are subject to SPEA approval & change.
- In case of any revision in fee structure as approved by the regulatory authority, the difference will be payable.
- The New Admissions fee is 5% of annual tuition fees - which is non-refundable, but deductible against T1 fees.
- School fees are due by latest the first day of each Term.
- Students will not be entered for any external examination if there are any pending fees.
- Fee payment may be made at the Fee Counter by Cash/Credit card/Cheque. Please bring the Student school ID Number when paying at the School Fee counter.
- Cheques should be made out to ‘GEMS WESTMINSTER SCHOOL SHARJAH’ only (postdated cheques will not be accepted).
- An online Fee payment facility is available once your child has been Registered. If there are any online login issues please email the Parent Relation Executive (PRE) [email protected].
Fee for New Admissions
For new admissions, advanced tuition fee of 5% of Annual tuition fees will be due upon acceptance of the Offer Letter and confirmation of enrolment in the applicable academic year.
This fee is non-refundable/non-transferable but adjustable against the first term tuition fee once the student joins the school.
SPEA Approved Fee Structure for Academic Year 2022-2023
Use your GEMS FAB Mastercard to pay your annual tuition fees in advance and SAVE 4.25% on GEMS school fees. Read more here.
|Year Group / Grade Group||Term 1||Term 2||Term 3||Total|
|FS 2 / KG 1||5,040.00||3,780.00||3,780.00||12,600.00|
|Year 1 / KG 2||5,040.00||3,780.00||3,780.00||12,600.00|
|Year 2 / Grade 1||5,880.00||4,410.00||4,410.00||14,700.00|
|Year 3 / Grade 2||5,880.00||4,410.00||4,410.00||14,700.00|
|Year 4 / Grade 3||5,880.00||4,410.00||4,410.00||14,700.00|
|Year 5 / Grade 4||5,880.00||4,410.00||4,410.00||14,700.00|
|Year 6 / Grade 5||5,880.00||4,410.00||4,410.00||14,700.00|
|Year 7 / Grade 6||5,880.00||4,410.00||4,410.00||14,700.00|
|Year 8 / Grade 7||6,720.00||5,040.00||5,040.00||16,800.00|
|Year 9 / Grade 8||6,720.00||5,040.00||5,040.00||16,800.00|
|Year 10 / Grade 9||7,560.00||5,670.00||5,670.00||18,900.00|
|Year 11 / Grade 10||8,400.00||6,300.00||6,300.00||21,000.00|
|Year 12 / Grade 11||8,840.00||6,630.00||6,630.00||22,100.00|